Thursday, November 12, 2009

Scal Not A Happy Ginger


Celtics forward Brian Scalabrine has missed a good portion of the season due to a sprained ankle, which led to a sore back. Scalabrine blames a cameraman for the injuries.

"This is the first time I've ever sprained my ankle in my entire life," Scalabrine told Boston Herald. "I watched the film. He was 6 inches over the line, 6 inches that I needed to take the ball out of bounds. We're trained to use the space that we are allowed. I've taken the ball out of bounds probably 10,000 times in my life, and as long as you're behind that line I won't hit you. But if you're over that line, we're trained to use that space. I went back to pivot and go, and as I went back, his foot was right there."

Whatever floats your boat Scal. All likelihood is if you were playing you were probably taking minutes from someone I would rather see play. He is most likely never going to touch the court once Big Baby comes back. Scal had a valiant effort last yea when KG was out, but with Rasheed, Big Baby and Sheldon there isn't enough minutes for him.

No comments: