1. Lions: Matthew Stafford QB, Georgia. I don't like it, but everyone thinks they need a QB. Mark Sanchez and Josh Freeman both have the same amount of potential.
2. Rams: Jason Smith, OT, Baylor. They need it.
3. Chiefs: Aaron Curry, OLB, WF. I can never spell Chiefs right all the time. Good pick.
4. Seahawks: Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia. Would have liked them to take a chance with Crabtree, but a line is a good place to strengthen.
5. Browns: Brian Orakpo, DE, Texas. Hell of a pick. i think this kid as much of a defensive presence as Curry.
6. Bengals: Andre Smith, OT, Alabama. If the Bengals want Carson to be healthy they need this fat ass to protect him.
7. Raiders: Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech. Awesome pick. Solidifies Jemarcus Russell's pro bowl predictions.
8. Jaguars: Mark Sanchez, QB, USC. Need a replacement of David garrard. This pick pisses a lot of people off.
9. Packers: Aaron Maybin, DE, Penn State. Need something for that terrible defense, so all the blame can be put on Aaron Rodgers for sucking it up.
10. 49ers: Everetter Brown, DE, Florida State. May be undersized but, has a motor like James Harrison.
11. Buffalo Bills: B.J. Raji, DT, BC. He will be a great NT for an up in coming Bills team.
12. Broncos: Larry English, OLB/DE, Northern Illinois. Hoping Raji fell but since he didn't they will take this versatile end.
13. Redskins: Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU. His combine numbers weren't very good, butt hey need defensive help.
14. Saints: Chris "Beanie" Wells, RB, Ohio State. Because who gives a shit about defense.
15. Texans: Brian Cushing, OLB, USC. They are due for a big season.
16. Chargers: Michael Oher, OT, Ole Miss. Could have gone with a line backer, but they need to protect Rivers.
17. Jets: Josh Freeman, QB, Kansas State. They need a qb, and Freeman has the boom potential.
18. Broncos: Rey Maualuga, ILB, USC. Again they need to bolster that defense.
19. Buccanears: Malcolm Jenkins, CB, OSU. He is the best player on the board and their defense is only getting older.
20. Lions: Peria Jerry, DT, Miss. Now they got their QB, they need to worry about defense,
21. Eagles: Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia. they really need another offensive threat that will make defenses commit to a legit ground game.
22. Vikings: Darrius Heyward Bey, WR, Maryland. Whoever will be the QB will be, at least they got a speed target,
23. Patriots: Clay Matthews, OLB, USC. Obvious linebacker help is needed.
24. Falcons: Brandon Pettigrew, TE, Oklahoma State. Even though they are saying to be interested in Tony Gonzales, I say they fix their problem here.
25. Dolphins: Vontae Davis, CB, Illinois. Need defensive back help.
26. Ravens: Darius Butler, CB, UConn. Need to replace McAlister.
27. Colts: Robert Ayers, DE, Tenn. because if they draft an offensive player they need a kick in the nuts.
28. Eagles: Eben Britton, OT, Arizona. They got their runningback, now they need someone to protect them.
29. Giants: Hakeem Nicks, WR, UNC. Total Bust, but it is obvious Eli is nothing without a big WR.
30. Titans: Percy Harvin, WR, Florida. i would have gone with Kenny Britt here, but what do I know.
31. Cardinals: RB Donald Brown, RB, UConn. Edge sucks, Hightower sucks. Brown is the answer.
32. Pittsburgh: Alphonso Smith, CB, Wake Forest. They secured their offensive line this offseason, so why not replace the missing Bryan McFadden.
If any of these are wrong I will be shocked. Let's see you beat this BMack.